#IdleNoMore: A call to join a revolution honoring Indigenous sovereignty which protects the land and water & halts Colonial attacks on Indigenous rights which damage lands and waters.
#IdleNoMore page “Manifesto”:
We contend that:
The Treaties are nation to nation agreements between Canada and First Nations who are sovereign nations. The Treaties are agreements that cannot be altered or broken by one side of the two Nations. The spirit and intent of the Treaty agreements meant that First Nations peoples would share the land, but retain their inherent rights to lands and resources. Instead, First Nations have experienced a history of colonization which has resulted in outstanding land claims, lack of resources and unequal funding for services such as education and housing.
Canada has become one of the wealthiest countries in the world by using the land and resources. Canadian mining, logging, oil and fishing companies are the most powerful in the world due to land and resources. Some of the poorest First Nations communities (such as Attawapiskat) have mines or other developments on their land but do not get a share of the profit. The taking of resources has left many lands and waters poisoned – the animals and plants are dying in many areas in Canada. We cannot live without the land and water. We have laws older than this colonial government about how to live with the land.We contend that:
Currently, this government is trying to pass many laws so that reserve lands can also be bought and sold by big companies to get profit from resources. They are promising to share this time…Why would these promises be different from past promises? We will be left with nothing but poisoned water, land and air. This is an attempt to take away sovereignty and the inherent right to land and resources from First Nations peoples.
About Mohawk Workers - KanataVery simply, frauds and deceit have usurped this war reparation and robbed our people of what is rightfully ours, leaving us with only a Land Claim. Broken deals, fraud, embezzlement and genocide – and worse – all perpatrated at the unclean hands of too many to count at this time. We are (Mohawks) Ka-nyen-geh-ha-kah of Grand River, founders of the Five Nation League and what some call the "Great Peace".
An “Act of Genocide” Indian Residential Schools in Canada & Crimes Against Humanity Concealed – Revealed
The Honourable Justice Murray Sinclair was appointed the Chair of the Truth and Reconciliation Commission of Canada in June, 2008. Justice Sinclair pointed out that the United Nations’ definition of genocide includes forcibly transferring children of a group to another group based on race.
He argued that in the past, Canada was careful to exclude its residential school policies from being scrutinized under this definition.
“But the reality is that to take children away from their families and place them in another group in society for the purpose of racial indoctrination was and is an act of genocide, and it occurs all around the world.” – Justice Sinclair
“Systemic Racism: Serious Crisis” – Former Supreme Court of Canada justice Frank Iacobucci
PRESS RELEASE (Ignored by MSM)
Mohawk Workers: Trending Pages
- Ka-nyen-geh-ha-kah (Mohawk) Workers Seek Redress at UN for Years of Oppression Including Apartheid / Genocide & Restoration of a Homeland #INM
- Mohawk Workers Invited to U.N. to Raise Apartheid & Genocide Allegations at Historic Meeting in New York with James Anaya, UN Special Rapportur on the Rights of Indigenous Peoples
- (Opening) United Nations Permanent Forum on Indigenous Issues, 12th session - ECOSOC 20 May 2013
- INM and Defenders Call to Action
- Mohawk Land Claims
- Iroquois History
- (Ka-nyen-geh-ha-kah) Mohawk Workers Seek Redress at UN for Year of Oppression Including Apartheid / Genocide & Restoration of a Homeland #INM
- Crimes Against Humanity & Genocide
- Bombshell: Major New Study Links GMO Food To Leukemia (please share widely)
Trending on Twitter: May 20
@MohawkWorkers Ohrerekó:wa, Principle Chief Ka-nyen-geh-ha-ka (Mohawk) Wolf Clan, and others from our community invite UN Special Rapporteur to territory. Our mission: Seek redress for yrs of oppression including apartheid / genocide & restoration of a Ka-nyen-geh-ha-kah homeland #INM
Mohawk Village Market Kanata Fresh Produce
Former Canadian Military Officer: Onkwehon:we “Insurgency”
Haldimand Pledge April 7, 1779:
Words of Wisdom
Our Struggle – The Double-standard – Apartheid in Canada
Historical Agenda of Ethnic Cleansing in Canada
House of Commons May 11th, 1914
The Kanyen’kehake of the Ouse / Grand River assert that:
- #Harper in “full-out #political #panic” PM top aide quits amid #scandal shar.es/ZdS2D #CdnPoli #PMHarperMustResign #IdleNoMore #INM 1 hour ago
- #Canada could see #indigenous #onkwehonwe uprising aje.me/10UJFt0 #BogusThreats #IdloNoMore #INM #peaceful #resistance #rise #FN 1 hour ago
- #Walton #Executives #evadedservice so NOTICE&SUMMMONS by #MohawkWorkers was read aloud publicly to Child & Plastiras youtube.com/watch?v=kix6QF… 2 hours ago
- #Wright #resigns over #Duffy #scam #payback: #DirtyPolitics #Corruption #Scandle cbc.sh/wOHvQjQ #PMHarperMustResign #IdleNoMore #INM 2 hours ago
- Seek acknowledgements that #laws / policy in existence past or present, under #Canada’s #apartheid system can not #legitimize #unlawful acts 3 hours ago